Top Photo: First Place – Neil McKenzie
Middle Photo: Second Place – Mike Obert
Bottom Photo: Third Place – Scott Whitehurst
1. Entrants must preregister in person before deer is killed. There is no charge but YOU MUST BE preregistered.
2. Anyone living in Bay, Gulf, Liberty, Washington, Holmes, Walton, Jackson, and Calhoun counties may enter the contest.
3. Deer MUST be killed in one of these counties.
4. Antlers must be brought in to C&G Sporting Goods within two weeks after the kill to be measured.
5. Employees of C&G Sporting Goods, Skip Harmon Taxidermy, and Kritter Kreations Taxidermy, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. Winners will be announced at the end of the special Archery/ Blackpowder season. Winners will be notified by phone or mail.
7. All deer must be taken by obeying ALL Florida Game Laws. Winners may be subject to a polygraph test.
8. Deer may be taken by bow, crossbow, regular gun, or muzzleloader.
9. Head mount only good for buck that wins the contest.
10. Deer taken behind any fence six feet or higher cannot be entered.
FIRST PLACE: Free head mount by Skip Harmon Taxidermy, or Kritter Kreations Taxidermy (your choice).
SECOND PLACE: $100 Gift Certificate for C&G Sporting Goods.
THIRD PLACE: $50 Gift Certificate for C&G Sporting Goods.
Also: everyone who enters is registered for a drawing for a $100 gift certificate.
There is no charge to enter the contest and EVERYONE is encouraged to enter.